I did something really stupid last night :( please not judgment...it has to do with webcams

I was pretty drunk last night...it was my 23rd birthday and this guy that's wanted to get with me for years persuaded me to show him myself on webcam. I didn't show my face....

Now I'm scared, what if he captured the image or recorded it somehow and shows people? What could I do?

I feel so dumb, I've never been this irresponsible before :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Technology

• Everybody messes up sometime in their life.. If he did keep the pics.. just hope to God you can lie outta it.

SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:41 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• There's nothing you can do about it. Sorry.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• There's nothing you can do about it now. Just hope that you can't be identified.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:42 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• oops. well talk to the guy and get the video back asap. alcohol can make you do some crazy things. at least i hope you had fun doing it :)
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 10:42 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I wouldn't worry about it.  Just laugh it off.  And remember these feelings the next time someone wants you to do something like that again.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 10:42 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Can't think of much you can do except pray he doesn't pass it around, maybe talk to him and stop drinking since you obviously can't handle yourself when you do.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I don't think it's fair to tell me to stop drinking and that I obviously can't handle it...I told you it was my birthday...my friends took me out and bought me drinks and I had way over my limit...because it was my birthday. I rarely drink, and when I do...I usually just have a drink or two nothing crazy. Thanks..
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:46 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Seriously I wouldn't worry about it unless he knows a bunch of people you do and you think he's that kind of guy. There are so many people doing stuff like this out there that I doubt anyone would believe it was you.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 10:58 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Just chalk it up to one of those 'oops i was drunk' moments and sooner or later you'll forget about it. Deep down in your heart do you think he's one of those guys who would have recorded what you were doing? Since you didn't show your face you have that going for you. Everyone makes mistakes, everyone does stupid shit when they're drunk, live and learn =) Doesn't mean you should stop drinking or that you're out of control when you're drunk!! I have done some really silly stuff on webcam for my husband before we were married (while drunk). =P
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 11:08 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• anonymouse...quit being such a "throw it in your face" bitch. it was a mistake.

If you're on close terms with the guy, just ask him. otherwise, if confronted and someone says "i saw you", just laugh it off and say "you may think you saw me, how can you know it's me?"...don't own up to it!
    boobarandbell

Answer by boobarandbell at 12:14 PM on Jan. 21, 2011