How to stop a skylight from leaking?

Everything possible is going wrong! We have no income! My side effects from the 3 Chemos have me in misery. Now its a minus -18 Below Zero. The skylight is dripping right on me! It is so horrible. My body is so sensitive & its so cold! I have "issues" with temps. I can't feel Hot. Like I can put my hands in hot scalding water & not know it! But this Cold I get. Any tips on stopping a leaking skylight!? Must be this drastic cold here! Anyone else deal with this? Your kind favor to reply is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 10:40 AM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Home & Garden

• If you put silicone around the seal it should stop the leaking (silicone is flexible even in really cold conditions). Hope you are feeling better soon.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:41 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• What about trying a clear caulk to reseal it. Not sure, but I;ll give you a bump and maybe it will help.

sheer_heart

Answer by sheer_heart at 10:42 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Do you have someone who can go up on the roof and cover it with a tarp for now? Then once it's dry seal it from the inside, and once the snow is gone seal it from the outside.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Jan. 21, 2011