What would you do in this situation?

How would you handle a talk between your 13 yo daughter and her friend telling you that her friend was staying over-night with this girl and this girl was trying to get my daughter's friend to make out with her? My daughter's friend didn't and left the room they were sleeping in till morning and they left. What would you tell them/ask them, etc?

No, my daughter's friend had the sleepover w/this other girl.  I don't know if my daughter's friend's Mom knows about it, but my daughter and her friend told me this.  My daughter's friend did the right thing by leaving the room and sleeping somewhere else but this girl that 'put the moves' on my daughter's friend said that SHE AND ANOTHER GIRL DID IT.  I just don't know what to do w/the info.  I don't have my daughter sleep over at that girl's house even when other's are there (like a slumber party).

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on Jan. 21, 2011 in General Parenting

• Im very confused by the question..
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:44 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• yep, you lost me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I am confused to but what I understand is your daughter had a sleepover, her friend tried to get your daugher and another girl to kiss/make out? So the girl who was asked to do this left the room.

If that is the case I would be calling daughter's friend's mothers and alerting them to this #1. Second I would talk about making good decisions and praising daughter for coming to me with this information. And last you can bet that I would be looking around for a better friend for my daughter and no more sleepovers at that house!
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 11:44 AM on Jan. 21, 2011