when i woke up this morning... adult content

i felt like af was here, very cramping adn wet. went to the bathroom and nothing. and i still feel that way almost 4 hours later! i am 10 dpo. could this b a good thing? i dont even have some of the pms symptoms i get b4 af shows her ugly face, and im due to start in 4 days

mamasmurf171

Asked by mamasmurf171 at 10:51 AM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• chances are it's just premenstrual cramps, but good luck to you!
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 10:54 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• could go either way, with my second I got cramps right on schedule for af, thought for sure it was coming a week later, nothing I tested and got a big fat positive! but I also had psyched myself up for it many times before for nothing....
    Mrs.KV

Answer by Mrs.KV at 10:58 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• You could test if you wanted to...
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 10:59 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I had cramping like I was going to get my period and never did. I took a test 3 days before a missed period and got a positive. So everyone is different. I say take a test.
    staciepi

Answer by staciepi at 11:21 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Could just be fingers crossed and baby dust to you 2
    AngelOwensMammy

Answer by AngelOwensMammy at 11:26 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Same thing happened to me...I was supposed to start on Jan 9 and didn't. Started cramping and am still cramping and not pregnant (got a blood test). Still waiting on a period...
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:33 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• You should just wait it out. If you miss a day then you should test.
    Prayforblessing

Answer by Prayforblessing at 12:42 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• just wait it out until period is due and if a no show test and go to the dr for a blood test just to make sure.Don't want to dash your hopes so definitely wait til missed period. be blessed.
    Tylee7

Answer by Tylee7 at 6:49 PM on Jan. 21, 2011