How does everyone feel about bisexuallity? adult content

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• I think its awesome. I'm also bisexual.

Way I see it is I double my chances of finding someone.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 10:54 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• What about it?
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 10:53 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• To each their own.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 10:53 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I don't...lol. Could care less one way or another. The only time I think it's an issue...and I've heard bisexual women complain about this..is when a woman is married to a man and WANTS a sexual relationship with a woman, for some reason they seem to think that just because it's with another woman that its OK and the husband should be on board with it. That drives me nuts. If a hubby is ok with it then fine, but if not, it's HIM you are married to and should respect your marriage
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:54 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• How I feel about all sexualties if youre a good person I dont care what you are.I love all people,and I dont put much thought into sexual orientation because that really has nothing to do with the persons character at all.no ones sexual orientation should be my business unless theyre having sex with me,thats personal.
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 10:56 AM on Jan. 21, 2011