Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Trouble or no?

Long story short we wanted to get the RAL loan through Instant Tax Service...well we got denied because we weren't prior customers...( i know crazy bs) well they promised regardless they would give my husband and I 100 dollars well its been 2 weeks and nothing. We have a card that is money and we keep getting the run around. Well, hubby's W-2's came out today and I went ahead and called H&Rblock to file our taxes with I have to go with Instant Tax Service...or can I go ahead and file with HRB?

Answer Question

Asked by jdbrown21 at 11:19 AM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Money & Work

Level 19 (7,386 Credits)
Answers (6)
  • I've never heard of Instant Tax Service. But I don't see why you would have to use them instead of H&R Block of they denied you for a loan. What obligation are you under from them? Also, if you don't get your money soon, I'd call them and complain.

    Answer by HotMama330 at 11:27 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

  • I think I would be concerned with Instance Tax Service.  Read the following compliant.


    Answer by musicmom08 at 11:30 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

  • ^^^Instant^^^

    Answer by musicmom08 at 11:31 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

  • jaw drop


    Comment by jdbrown21 (original poster) at 11:35 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

  • Why would you waste your money? I file my taxes online, and generally get my refund (if I am getting one) deposited in three weeks.

    Answer by rkoloms at 11:42 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

  • Wow I hadn't heard anything about them either, but that sounds like crap! What a bunch of BS!

    Answer by Erica_Smerica at 8:55 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.