Has anyone had a 6month almost 7month old daughter and found out you're almost 5months pregnant?...I'm so scared my husband is so happy...but i'm just a little nervous about the whole thing..and this time it's a boy..

Isn't too early?...I never thought this would happen to me...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:52 PM on Jul. 7, 2008 in Pregnancy

• So you never knew you were pregnant and just found out? I would say thats pretty scary in my opinion. I can understand that your scared, you just had a baby and now your pregnant again. I would just relax and enjoy the time you have now, because in a couple months you will be busy with 2 babies!
    mommy4life15

Answer by mommy4life15 at 3:55 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• not that close but my daughter was 9 months & i found out i was 2 months pregnant. My sisters daughter was 3 months old when she found out she was 2 months prego. she now has a 13 month old and a 1 month old. It will be ok just relax and rest before you have the baby cause your going to be busy when the baby comes!
    Anonymous

• My last 2 children are only 15 months apart. It isn't so bad really.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 5:10 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• My last 2 kids r 12 mo apart it will all work out in the end just relax and in joy ur kids
    Anonymous