Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What kind of tuition help is available to mothers?

I live in MI, USA. I want to go back to school this fall.. ..


Asked by Autumn07 at 11:32 AM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Money & Work

Level 24 (19,360 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (2)
  • I would start with the financial aid office at the university you plan to attend. You can start looking at scholarships here:


    Answer by rkoloms at 11:41 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

  • Undergrad or graduate degree?

    Answer by CraftingMama at 11:37 AM on Jan. 21, 2011