When do you know it is over?

I really feel like things are in a place where I don't know how much longer I can stay with my husband, I am getting to the point of not even liking him anymore and it is all becoming too little too late.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• I think you know when you need to ask. I think so many women know long before there is an actual end. Sorry.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 11:35 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• That's when you know. When you know that you don't like the person he is, things won't change, he won't work on things with you, you don't like who you are when you're with him, etc.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 11:35 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• What makes you not like him? If you don't mind me asking?
    Strangemama28

Answer by Strangemama28 at 12:53 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• The fact that he is rude, disrespectful, inconsiderate, and still thinks it is okay for me to pay all the bills and only contributes when guilted into it. That is not how marriage is suppose to work and I am beginning to see my children mimmick his lazy behaviors and that does not sit well with me. I am realizing my life is not what I wanted it to be and I am to blame for allowing that, but if I don't change it, it simply won't change. I am convenient for him that is how I feel.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:15 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• If you know it's over then end it. If you think there might still be a chance, maybe try going away just the two of you for a weekend, a place with no tv or any distractions, You'll figure out why you fell in love in the first place or that you really can't stand eachother.
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 3:15 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• If you know its over then leave.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 11:08 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• iM GOING THROUGH THE SAME THING YOU ARE RIGHT NOW i LOVE HIM BUT IM SICK OF HIS BS i WISH I HAD A ANSWER FOR YOU
    Mizzsweetooth

Answer by Mizzsweetooth at 3:27 AM on Jan. 22, 2011