This makes me worry about our roads over here

http://www.9wsyr.com/news/local/story/Hospitals-say-school-bus-plow-crash-victims-are/jlDm6hJ4J0yL2qu05XwNQA.cspx

a kid is saying the bus driver was having to yell at a student, and then she looked up and there was a glare i am not sure but this is really scary.

WildCat73

Asked by WildCat73 at 11:42 AM on Jan. 21, 2011 in General Parenting

• That is bad.

I drive my children to school. What goes on in the buses at our schools is absolutely ridiculous. I don't know how the bus driver is able to drive a straight line on any given day. I really think they should have seat belts, and more importantly an aid on each bus to handle the rowdy behavior. I know the children should be old enough to behave on the bus, but I have been behind plenty of buses leaving the school and it is mayhem in there.
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 11:49 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I know why is it that the drivers have seat belts but our kids do not. I can't get out of my drive if the weather gets to bad because of the hill but the bus can get down our road but even the driver worries about the one road because it has huge embankments on both sides and they almost slid off last year because of ice and wind. he did all he could. and my kids are not angels they have gotten in trouble for things on the bus. I go through a list everyday with my girls about the rules and why they have to sit down stay in seat and be quiet. even then sometimes they forget. I have seen a lot go on though with other kids and it gets worse. That is why i won't go get my license to drive one. I figure if i am afraid of driving my own kids to school due to weather , i do not need to drive others kids either. I have so much respect for the drivers and what they have to endure
    WildCat73

Comment by WildCat73 (original poster) at 11:56 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I have had great bus drivers and then the ones from hell!I would ask some questions if i were you.
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 4:51 PM on Jan. 21, 2011