Kindle and Nook users...

do you miss the paperback and or hardback books at all? Ive been comtemplating getting a Nook or Kindle, but really enjoy turning the pages in a book and going to the library or book store, but then again after reading the books that I've bought they are taking up too much space so I'm torn about what to do....what the deciding factor for you?

Queenofscrap

Asked by Queenofscrap at 11:44 AM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My step-son sent me a Kindle last week. I am still learning but I love the way you can have so many books in one place. I doubt if I will give up bookstores though. I like being in a bookstore and I like picking up books and looking at them. I guess I'll have the best of both worlds.
    HappyGirl44

Answer by HappyGirl44 at 2:19 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Nope, I don't.

I have a Kindle and love it. My co-worker has a Nook. She let me 'test drive' it and I didn't like it as well as my Kindle.
    I can save more books and do more with it than she can and they cost @ the same.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:46 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Oh, and the Kindle is lighter, and not as thick. The screen seems to be better quality and most of the time, I cannot tell that I'm not looking at the page in a paper book.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:47 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Is there any chance with either one that your book collection can be erased?
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 12:11 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I haven't used a kindle or a nook. sounds like i need to try it out. where do you purchase one?
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 12:47 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I have a Kindle and I LOVE it. It is light, thinner than a pencil, and holds more books than you can read in a lifetime. I also LOVE trees! The Kindle saves on paper, ink etc. Very eco friendly. I will always love physical books and always have the classics on hand, but for the most part they go on my Kindle...and, games and you can get online with them..they are awesome!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:57 PM on Jan. 21, 2011