Kindle and Nook users...

do you miss the paperback and or hardback books at all? Ive been comtemplating getting a Nook or Kindle, but really enjoy turning the pages in a book and going to the library or book store, but then again after reading the books that I've bought they are taking up too much space so I'm torn about what to do....what the deciding factor for you?

Queenofscrap

Asked by Queenofscrap at 11:45 AM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Entertainment

• i would stay with just regular paperbacks and hardcovers. at least u wont have to worry about rolling over it and having it break
    augboy11

Answer by augboy11 at 2:11 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I use both! I can't always find what I want on the Kindle, so I use the library, too, especially for audio books.

I sometimes miss seeing how far I've progressed in a book, but I am happy that its paperless and very portable.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 11:57 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I use both too! For as much as I love my Kindle, I love going to book stores and I nearly always buy something; don't know that I'll ever completely give up hardback/paperback books!
    FootballMom85

Answer by FootballMom85 at 12:06 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I read books. I don't own many. i've traded some of my book, movies, music and DVD's at swap.com and i've taken my books at my local used book store to swap for different books. I borrow from library.
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 5:16 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I have an ereader (not a nook or kindle, though) and I love it. I like that I can easily hold it with one hand and read anywhere without the lights on. It came with a stand so I can even prop it up while I'm cooking or doing other stuff with my hands.
    I'll still buy books because the kind I read tend to not come in ebooks and I like having books around but I love the ereader. I downloaded a bunch of free classic books I always wanted to read but never got around to.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 8:31 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Both. The kindle is for "disposable" books. I love how light the kindle is and how comfortable it is to read in bed. Oh, and how you can get your book instantly. Instant gratification rules.
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 8:41 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I have never been much of a reader but I thought if i bought a nook I could change that...IT WORKED! I like being able to scan thru millions of books and can buy any with a touch of a button. Its becoming a nightime habit :)))
    Sheilas123

Answer by Sheilas123 at 9:33 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I just got a Kindle but that won't stop me from going to bookstores. I love them :)
    HappyGirl44

Answer by HappyGirl44 at 5:27 PM on Jan. 22, 2011