Is it really true that your ex-husband usually ends up with a crazy gf that wants nothing but to destroy your life??? Is anyone else going through this?

My ex's gf is doing nothing but trying to destroy my life! She just tried to get me fired from my job but it all worked out in the end as she got caught in a huge lie. Her and my ex say to my kids that I am nothing more than a F-ing B-ch and a mother F-er! Honest to god I don't know what is wrong with these people. I can honestly say that I have never done anything to interfer with their relationship. Since he is a very abusive man, there are reasons why I left him!!
Anyone have any ideas on how to stop this??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• Get your kids in counseling, get documentation from the counselor that these things are being said to the kids, then take that to the court and file for a no contact order. What they are doing is emotional and mental abuse against the kids. It's wrong and needs to be stopped. Also, I would fight for full custody if you don't already have it. If they say that you have to allow him visitation, then ask for it to be supervised and/or the new gf is not allowed to be there when the kids are with him.
    Good luck. I'm sorry you're having to deal with this.
    Megs5384

Answer by Megs5384 at 12:21 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Move far far away with your children where they can't go after you. Ask the court for full custody. A fresh start is always good. If those people are that evil than ask the court to send out a paper that they are abusing you and they can't go close to you or your children.
    adriennfaklya

Answer by adriennfaklya at 11:59 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• You can take it to court and talk to a mediator. I would first take the kids to counseling and get a letter from the counselor to take to court as proof that this is happening, then get a court date to talk to a mediator and hopefully she or he will suggest that ex go on supervised visitation for awhile till he cleans up his act. New gf, out of the picture at this point if he is on supervised visits,,,good luck
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 12:00 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Honey i'm going to the same bs about their gf and wife, my ex husband wife drives me crazy but the one that just gets me boil is my baby's dad gf.... she texts me and calls me... harrasses me ... all i can say is that maybe they're insecure of themselves in their relationship....my ex i left him because he was very abusive and a cheater, the girl that he cheated on me , he married her... and my baby's dad, he was an alcoholic.... but at the same time i'm trying to make my life and move on... like they did, but they are always around...I told them many times that i don't want to be with them but it doesn't seem that they understand after all these years.... life is not easy... hopefully we'll find the answers...
    clarasusana

Answer by clarasusana at 2:07 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Stay away from them?? There's a start... Just stop communicating with them on a personal level unless it pertains to your children. Otherwise there's no reason to speak to him or her. If she's the GF, she has NO say in anything so just pretend she doesn't exist...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:58 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• good luckSTAY AWAY FROM THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 12:26 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• My ex's gf is a very nice girl.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:27 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Sorry! Don't ever stoop to that level! Your poor children! You all should try to go to counseling to make it easier for the kids. I have had pretty awesome luck with my exs girlfriends.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 12:35 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Well the good news is is that my kids to go and speak to someone every week. Its all on paper as to what he and his gf have done to my kids. The more rope you give them the sooner they will hang themselves!!! I am trying to stay away from them!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:45 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• That's how it is with most cases I've seen, It's very rare to find a family that gets along. If she can't be a grown up there's really nothing you can do. Ignore it or fight back.
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 3:12 PM on Jan. 21, 2011