OMG, DISGUSTING!!!! Can you believe this? Oakland 2nd Graders Reportedly Engage In Sex Acts, Teacher Suspended!!!! adult content

OAKLAND (CBS 5) — A teacher at Oakland’s Markham Elementary School has been suspended indefinitely after school officials said a pair of second-graders performed sex acts on each other in class – with the teacher present.

“I think everyone is taken aback over this shocking incident,” Troy Flint, the spokesman for the Oakland Unified School District, told CBS 5 on Thursday. “Of course, it is hard to understand how that could have occurred.”
Flint said the sex acts incident was one of two separate cases under investigation involving the teacher; both incidents occurred last week in the same classroom but he said they didn’t come to the attention of school officials until Wednesday.

In one case, several students apparently took off their clothes and were naked in the classroom. In the second incident, a boy and girl reportedly engaged in oral sex in front of their classmates.

Flint indicated that the suspended teacher, whose name was not released by the school district, was present for both of the incidents.

Flint and Markham principal Pam Booker said they were limited in terms of the details they could release at this time because of the ongoing investigation into the matter.

Booker noted that the students said to be involved in the incidents were interviewed by school leaders.

In a letter sent to parents of Markham students on Thursday, Booker offered an apology by telling them that the incidents “represent an unacceptable lack of supervision. I understand there is great anger over this news.”

grlygrlz2

Asked by grlygrlz2 at 12:08 PM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

throwing up

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 12:10 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• OMG!!!!
    WildCat73

Answer by WildCat73 at 12:10 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• omg well thats Oakland for u , Im so glad i dont live over there anymore
    Cherriemama831

Answer by Cherriemama831 at 12:11 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Absolutely sick sick sick ugggggggggh ..what do we expect though lets allow perverts in the public school system to teach them more about sex..'Lets talk about sex baby lets talk about you and me'

ugh
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 12:11 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Beyond comprehension on so many levels- the kids knowledge and the lack of oversight
    I am a teacher and yes, things fly under my radar here and there-but its more along the line of spitballs and note passing
    I would be hard pressed to explain how a naked child ended up in my classroom much less oral sex-
    soyousay

Answer by soyousay at 12:11 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• exactly LoriKeet
    WildCat73

Answer by WildCat73 at 12:11 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• That's awful!! I would honestly beat the shit outta that teacher!

SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:11 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• There are not enough words in the english langauge to explain how vile and sick and disgusting that is!!!!!!!!!
    ArystaBrat

Answer by ArystaBrat at 12:12 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• And people STILL have the nerve to ask me why I homeschool...

This is so beyond sick.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 12:13 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

***

Which is why I chose to go with the Sweet Pea!!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 12:13 PM on Jan. 21, 2011