When will I get pregnant again?

I was on depo and haven't had a period since before my son was born on May 10, 2007. The last time I had the shot was in May, I was due for one in August but didn't get it because my husband and I are ready for another one.

3paynes

Asked by 3paynes at 6:45 PM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I would do the OPKs if I were you. My cousin hasn't had a period in 3 years and has a 2 year old and is about 4 months pregnant. Good luck
    Sims8386

Answer by Sims8386 at 8:25 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• i got on the depo in 04 and only took two cycles of it and cuz it was making me gain alot of weight but any way i started dating my SO in march of 06 after i split with my sons father in the beginning of 06 and in july of 06 we decided to try and concieve( by the way i have known my SO for 6 1/2 yrs we have been good friends) so we wanted a baby and nothin my son is now 5 anyways we just stopped trying that way it will happen when god wants us to but still nothin yet. So i am not sure how long it takes to concieve after you get off some say a year after or earlier or it maybe later. Hope this was helpful and good luck TTC
    mybabe22

Answer by mybabe22 at 8:28 PM on Nov. 13, 2008