my hubby and i are thinking about a NSA encounter with another man... adult content

i would love to see my man 'do' another man!! and we have talked and joked about it and he would like that too. we have a very strong relationship and we communicate rather well. but when i think about it truely happening i get so scared of all the diseases and stuff that is out there. anyone can say they are clean... that kinda ruins it, what do you all think?

PLEASE KEEP RUDE COMMENTS TO YOURSELF thanks bunches...its just a question,afterall

coopsmomsarah

Asked by coopsmomsarah at 12:21 PM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• More power to you guys if you're comfortable with it. I wonder when it really comes time how everything will feel, if nerves and anxiety will take over. Sometimes fantasies are better than reality. Sometimes not though. You both should have an "out" word maybe that either one of you could say at any time that would tell your partner that things aren't going the way you thought.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 12:33 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• throwing up

Anonymous

• Personally I think it's effing disgusting. Not the man on man thing.. the fact that you want to watch your husband cheat on you! Sick..
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:26 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I could never do it. I could never bring someone else in to our relationship... seems to always ruin relationships. Plus, I dont like to share. Good luck!
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 12:23 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I must be so old-fashioned that I just really don't understand this type of crap. Why don't you people get all the sleeping around and sexual experimentation and kinky fantasy fulfillment out of your systems before starting families? Jeez.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 12:27 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Is your man bi?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:23 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Um, use a condom?
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 12:23 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• What is NSA?
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 12:25 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I would never do that. All that does is ruin relationships and plus it's just gross.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 12:25 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• If he's not bi,I'm betting once you get into it,he won't be able to fellate or take a man anally. Sometimes fantasies are meant to stay that way

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:30 PM on Jan. 21, 2011