I feel so guilty...

Last night I got into a big argument, I was so pissed off and wanted to calm down and i took a couple of drags of a ciggarett. I'm 25 weeks do you think that could've done any harm? I only had like 3 or 4 puffs n put it out.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:47 PM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• no your fine dont fel guilty. I do it once in a while im 30 wks.
    Anonymous

• I really don't think so. It is nice of you to be concerned for your baby. If you get another urge like that, try breathing exercises. Inhale and exhale like you would with a cigarette.
    Avon_Calling

Answer by Avon_Calling at 6:50 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• no, you're fine.
    Anonymous

• no its fine
    Anonymous

• lol no, I understand that feeling and stress is actually more harmful to your baby than ciggs.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 7:26 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Your baby will be fine, a few drags is not enough to cause any harm. I was a smoker and smoked the first few weeks before I found out I was pregnant and my obgyn said not to worry about it.
    Anonymous

• nah girl you'll be alright you'd have to smoke probably everyday throughout the pregnancy to hurt your baby, not encouraging it tho. lol hang in there!
    mommy_smitha

Answer by mommy_smitha at 11:34 PM on Nov. 13, 2008