How do you like the new American Idol ?

I like it even tho Simon's not on there...

littlekitty2002

Asked by littlekitty2002 at 12:26 PM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Since you asked... I really feel the show could benefit from having some intelligent writers back stage. We need brilliant and hysterical commentary to add some punch to this show. I personally feel if a contestant has the colossal gall to show up and tell the world how amazing they are and then stand up there and s*ck, the judges could do something more entertaining than just try not to laugh. There has to be a million ways to tell somebody they can't sing than sitting through an awkward silence. Show business is no place for sissys and at some point you need to know there is no future in it for you. For me Randy is the hip hop flop who has little if anything to say and it's all staged in ghetto street venacular. J lo is strikingly beautiful but offers little more than school girl sentiment. Tyler acts like it's first day out of the house and often looks bewildered. I want to see judges like Joan Rivers, Chelsea Handler, etc.
    Blabbermouth

Answer by Blabbermouth at 12:42 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I've appreciated it so far! I cry at each heart felt story! I hope everyone with talent gets noticed and gets a great surviving career!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 12:31 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I've watched it and it is hilarious. JLO really brings something new to the show.
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 12:31 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Haven't watched it to decide. I will once it's Hollywood tryouts.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 12:26 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I like it although steven tyler is trying too hard i think. I love Jennifer Lopez but like me she has a soft heart.
    sjmartin442

Answer by sjmartin442 at 1:17 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I really like it.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 12:37 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I like it. They made a good choice by making jennifer lopez one of the judges.
    kewi86

Answer by kewi86 at 1:27 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Personally I like it , but I do miss Simon.
    Shanas3sweeties

Answer by Shanas3sweeties at 3:11 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I like it. I think the three judges will bring something new to the table. Already I can see that J.Lo is going to be the one to give constructive criticism. Randy is just Randy. And speaking of randy...doesn't Steven Tyler coming off as kind of randy too....as in sexual? LOL! But I like him because he's wacky. Even the talent seems better. :-)
    remomingit

Answer by remomingit at 9:47 PM on Jan. 21, 2011