Do you like or have any heart jewelry?

Do you have any heart jewelry? If you do or don't. Do you like it? I do! I hear others don't! I love anything heartfelt that means love! What are your thoughts? Thank you for reading and replying!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 12:29 PM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Nope, don't like heart shaped jewelry. Heartfelt does not have to mean heart shaped.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 12:31 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I love heart jewellery. I have a floating heart necklace ( that took DH over 3 months to find for a xmas gift).. My first engagement ring was a heart diamond( never go for pressure settings they dont hold well).. Have a ring with 2 red garnet hearts.. And I am looking forward to a charm bracelet with a heart charm.. If it is done right then it looks classy.. If too much then looks cheap.
    ArystaBrat

Answer by ArystaBrat at 12:32 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• My wedding ring is 3 hearts linked together and I love it! However I do agree that it doesn't have to be heart shaped to be heartfelt.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 12:33 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I love it... even wore one at my wedding...

kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 12:40 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Yes, I have a pave diamond necklace like this one.  14KT White Gold Diamond Pave Heart Necklace with Yellow Gold Bail 

I love wearing it because it's smooth and doesn't get caught with any clothing's. 

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 12:41 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• No, not a big fan of heart-shaped jewelry.
    FootballMom85

Answer by FootballMom85 at 12:43 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I have a sterling silver heart necklace and bracelet (Tiffany Clones) and I have a diamond heart necklace. All from my husband. But he knows that I don't want loads of hearts.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 12:43 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• i normally don't like it...however, my mom got me a silver heart shaped necklace when my Bruiser passed away...on the front it says' "always in my heart" with a little pawprint and on the back she had his name engraved...so that is one of my favorite pieces :)
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 12:51 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Yep, I have lots of it. My favorite is this crystal heart with a little gold heart inside. My dad gave it to me and it came with a card that said something about me having a heart of gold. It was really sweet. This year he got me this beautiful necklace with a heart that is engraved with Mommy and my son's birth date. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:07 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I just got a silver heart necklace fom my mom for Christmas
    sjmartin442

Answer by sjmartin442 at 1:14 PM on Jan. 21, 2011