So is Friday Ok?

so my period is due on Monday. I was wondering if Friday would be ok to take a test for pregnancy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:47 PM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• you should wait till u missed ur period
    Jackie0216

Answer by Jackie0216 at 7:16 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• You can take it friday if you can't wait.... :) i couldn't and mine came back positive!
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 8:11 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I took my first test 5 days before my missed period and it came back positive. So yes you can? Good Luck Sweetie!!!
    1st_timer_31

Answer by 1st_timer_31 at 8:19 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• i would wait
    Anonymous

• It's more likely to be accurate if you wait, but if you get one that says it can detect early, go ahead and try!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 10:02 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• nah go ahead; I tested positive 5 days before my missed period... just MAKE SURE you do first morning urine ;) GL!
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 10:08 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• slow down on everything. dang! if you don't know anything then go to the doctor gesh.
    __baovang

Answer by __baovang at 11:41 AM on Nov. 14, 2008