Need your advice and suggestions.

I know the economy is not at its best, but I am longing to do a home based business that is not so difficult and I can get my 2 y/o out of daycare, be able to meet new mom's during the day, maybe quit my current job, also give me time to finish school.... Is this possible without breaking myself. I'll be honest, I am nervous and especially concerned about insurance for my three kids and me. My hubby's work offers insurance, but so expensive! My work has good insurance, not much out of pocket. So, I've been holding on to this job primarily for that, even as I am not happy there. Some of you may judge me, but that's okay. All your input is invited. I appreciate any feedback!

mommieGem

Asked by mommieGem at 12:53 PM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Money & Work

• With social networking these days you do not even have to leave the screen of your computer.... so FaceBooks, MySpace, Twitter, Multiply, EBlogger, and so many others are where you would need to be socializing??? There are also Yahoo groups you can join and meetup.com

Home Based without needing to sell your soul... Avon, Amway, Tupperware, Pampered Chef, Creative memories, and the list goes on

Can also do laundry service.... child care from your home... and utilize resources like Craigs List, Penny Saver, and posting flyers in public laundryrooms! Or even stickers/magnets on your car to help advertise or whatever
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 12:59 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• MommaClark3 gave you excellent advice.  If you are interested, I also blog about work at home ideas and opportunities.  You can browse through my blog at Mavi's Home Work.

It looks like something you can start on your own would be ideal for you.  I think that a laundry service is an excellent suggestion, and one that I actually write about a lot.   You'd be surprised what's out there.  If you can think it, someone needs it!  Good luck to you.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:02 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Hey there! Check this out for some FREE training on having a home business and what to look for! I hope this helps!

To your success!

www.RebeccaMalcolm.com

rebeccamalcolm

Answer by rebeccamalcolm at 2:28 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• You really need to weigh your options, youll be saving gas money and daycare expenses...but you lose your insurance! SO...you really need to put forth the effort in your home based business and not just think of it as a side thing! If your willing to work hard I dont see why you cant do it! Maybe youll make enough to cushion the difference and your hubby can afford his insurance! No insurance is hard! Hubby and I work full time jobs and we cant afford any more than vision and dental! Health insurance would put is in the poor house!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 3:12 PM on Jan. 21, 2011