*tmi warning* If you use a ____ that is bigger than your husband's ____... adult content

If you use a vibrator that is significantly larger than your own husband's penis do you think you'll get stretched out and he'll be able to tell?
The other night husband & I were going to have sex and he jokingly asked if I had been with somebody else earlier that day. He said he could tell tell because he "knows what I feel like. Inside and out."

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:00 PM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Health

• In the same day... YES... porn stars will place things there to stretch it out before a shoot... gross I know, but even fake ___ is usually lotion unless you see it from the source in same shot
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 1:01 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Especially if its the same day. Sorry hon, they do get to know what it feels like and what to expect.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 1:04 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Darn it! I have been wanting to buy a big "something" but now I won't.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:05 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• How significant are we talking here? Girth or length?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:11 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• go ahead and have fun with the vibrators, the guys can just get over it.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 1:11 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• lol idk i don't have that problem, my "something" is smaller than my dh, he's a little on the large size anyways :)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:12 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• DH has never made that comment. Mine isn't huge but it is a little bigger than his. I would actually like a smaller one, one that is modeled after DH.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 1:12 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Girth for sure.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:13 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• love this question, I think mine is the same size, I don't think I ever used it on the same day though!!
    lauryn88

Answer by lauryn88 at 1:40 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• do your tightening exersize,it does work,and as far as husband telling you that let him wonder!!!!
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 1:22 PM on Jan. 24, 2011