Don't know when to shut up?

Do people that talk just to hear them selves talk really think they are not annoying....OMG the lady that works beside me just jabbers all day....no silence

littlekitty2002

Asked by littlekitty2002 at 1:00 PM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I know that's right! i know allot of people like that... I have acouple co-workers like that... you end the conversation and they keep talkikng while your walking a way from them and your like ha ha--ha ok well, then they like.... oh yea, and like---duh oh and ummm... I just want to say SHUT THE F**K UP! I got SH*T TO DO! lol
    NothinShockin

Answer by NothinShockin at 1:29 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Shut up? I know how to shut up..I would never be one of those people who go on and on and on and never stop taling, I mean come on, how annoying would that be..just to keep talking and yammering on and on. Don't you just hate people like that. I just want to smack them don't you? I mean really how rude to just keep going like every little detail of their lives has to be mentioned.....
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:04 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I have a kid like that. I feel for ya!
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 1:02 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• ~*No*~... those that talk to hear their own voice don't seem to have a clue!!!
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 1:02 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Some people really cannot stop talking ... they probably also talk in their sleep!
    JZ10FPM

Answer by JZ10FPM at 1:24 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I have known people like that. It's very annoying :-P
    HappyGirl44

Answer by HappyGirl44 at 2:09 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• my co-worker will stop just long enough to get info from you and then go on and on about that. She even was able to get our supervisors personnal cell phone number and called her on vacation,...lol
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 1:04 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• some people are just like that.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 1:11 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Yes I do. Sometimes I have days when I don't say much because I have been talking so much the day before.
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 1:42 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I have a friend (I use that term loosely) who attends our church who is like that. She called me once and we got disconnected....oops...and i tried her back 15 minutes later, and she didn't even realize that I wasn't there! She called me half an hour later and said she just realized I wasn't there and what was the last thing I heard?
    parajumper3

Answer by parajumper3 at 2:14 PM on Jan. 21, 2011