What song did you walk down on your wedding day? What were your colors?

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 1:01 PM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• My colors were fall..orange, reds and browns. I can't remember what i walked down to!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 1:07 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I walked down the aisle to the traditional wedding march...

My colors were a dark blue and light blue...I can't remember the exact names from Davids Bridal...
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 1:08 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• i walked down to canon in d and my colors were fall colors, but my bride's maids had black dresses, they didn't carry flowers, they carried leaf boquets and the flower girl threw leaves instead of rose petals, my boquet was orange lilies
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:10 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Colors were light green and yellow (fertility colors--i was 9 months pregnant at the time, my little inside joke). I don't remember what I walked down to either but I remember him and i walking back up the aisle together to K-Ci and JoJo's "All my life...". That song is special to us because it's the 1st song we danced to when dating. We danced to that song on our 2 month dating anniversary at a bar in front of all our friends. Kinda as an announcement that we were in love. Just like walking away hand and hand at the wedding was another announcement of our love.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 1:11 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• color was burgundy and white ( I wanted lavender but DH didn't so we compromised). Anyway, I walked down to "take my breath away"..the Jessica Simpson version.
    kittieashy

Answer by kittieashy at 1:14 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• The Moms and my Sis (MOH) walked down to Cannon D.
    I walked down to traditional Wedding March (hubby was never married), but I found a non traditional version of it.
    My colors were Red (1shade darker).... and I had carnations.
    MrsDAP

Answer by MrsDAP at 1:21 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• The Wedding March. I wanted my color to be burgundy, but being married 3 days after Christmas I didn't want anyone to go broke! So I let them wear dresses they already had. My MOH was royal blue, and one bridesmaid was in teal and another in burgundy (lol). It turned out to be beautiful.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 3:33 PM on Jan. 21, 2011