How many vehicles do you have?

My Husband and I have two. One is "mine" and the other is "His" - but We both drive them.

-AJ

Asked by -AJ at 1:02 PM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I have one, a minivan, its all i need

missanc- if someone gave you a minivan because you were a single mom and you have plenty, why not pay it forward and give it away instead of selling it? Just a thought
    parajumper3

Answer by parajumper3 at 2:08 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• we have two also, each was ours before we got married. he will drive mine on occasion but his is a stick-shift truck and i can drive it but not without burning the clutch
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:03 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Family car
    Business pickup that's parked most of the time and will hopefully get sold this spring
    Work pickup

If I get the job I'm subbing for right now, we'll be trading the family car & business pickup in for a bigger pickup that will double as a family vehicle & my work vehicle (or maybe a cargo van...though I'd rather have the 4WD option).
    Anonymous

• We have 2 that are driven on a daily basis. We have 1 in the garage that hasn't been driven a long time. It needs some work. We have 1 at my FIL's that eventually we will fix up. It used to be my dad's and his dad's.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 1:03 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• MY So has a car. Does my scooter (the little one not the motorbike) count?:P
    adriennfaklya

Answer by adriennfaklya at 1:03 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• We own one car.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 1:03 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Just one right now. Dh is wanting to get a good used truck with our income tax money.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 1:04 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Same as you. We have two but we both have keys to the other. I prefer mine though because his is a stick. In the next couple months I'll be getting a new car and we'll be passing mine down to our oldest son.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 1:04 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• We have two.
    Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 1:06 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• We have 6 cars and 4, almost 5, drivers. I have my Mustang and an SUV. Hubby has a truck. Our older boys each have a vehicle and one of them has financed SOME of a classic VW bug through us that he is working on.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 1:07 PM on Jan. 21, 2011