for wrinkles and sags

I really need help in my face

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:15 AM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• I saw a women at the store and we started to chat...she looked about 50 ish...she was 89!!!! She used a method that is going to sound strange...but it worked. Everyday she put egg whites on her face until they dried then washed them off. I tried it several times and yes, it does tighten up those loosey goosey spots!!! Good Luck...Hope we don't all turn into real "chicks". LOL
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 10:18 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• i use a great line of skin care products (that don't cost an arm and leg) that are actually formulated to fight lines and wrinkles and sagging...PM me for more info :)
    retz

Answer by retz at 10:19 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I am a Sales Director with Mary Kay Cosmetics and our products are the #1 best selling brand of skin care and color cosmetics in the U.S. for the past 14 years. We have a skin care line called TimeWise Age fighting. I would love to send you samples.
    You can PM me for more details or visit my website.
    www.marykay.com/ahenderson1
    AmyHenderson

Answer by AmyHenderson at 11:08 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• have you thought about trying an LED Lamp, i have seen red infrared lights that work wonders, i've been using on my face and i've noticed a great improvement in my skin. Is bit costly but its well worth the investment. If you do a search on google read up on it or i can send you a few links if you want
    chilligirl

Answer by chilligirl at 12:24 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Have you tried anew cilinical thermafirm face lifting cream? it is like a face lift in a jar. it works very well check it out and read all the tips at www.youravon.com/vlibby
    vlibby

Answer by vlibby at 8:29 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• Makes skin appear tighter and smoother for the appearance of a youthful facial contour. Skin looks and feels softer, smoother and revitalized. Continuously hydrates for fresher, more luminous skin and a younger-looking you. Each box contains four applicators.
    mommysterling2

Answer by mommysterling2 at 1:02 PM on Jul. 25, 2008

• I have a product that works wonders.....A lot of my friends and family have used it and its done more than just rid lines and wrinkles...Watch the video link to see what I mean and get back to me for any questions. Thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIQexGrleHA
    ..Natalia..

Answer by ..Natalia.. at 4:00 AM on Sep. 9, 2008