Looking for a site

They have sites for women to plan weddings - Moms to chat with other Moms - site for single people to "hook up"......

Are there any sites out there for married couples seeking other married couples with same interests?

Not looking for kinky stuff..... dinner, movies, comedy/concerts, games, karaoke, and thinks like that.

MrsDAP

Asked by MrsDAP at 1:18 PM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• thast a really good question.. if their is i would be interested it in as well
    knm51504

Answer by knm51504 at 1:19 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• interesting. i would be interested in that too. have you done a google search.

or it may be a lack of those sites because many married people already know other married people through families.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 1:20 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I've done lots of google searches. Most you need to pay to get into. I found one (dont remember), but not many members and those that are there, haven't logged in forever.

My hubby is not from our local area. He's currently unemployed, but his last job, most of the others were all younger and wanted to go bar hopping and party all the time. NOT US
    I'd like to find couples that we can create as "our" friends.
    MrsDAP

Comment by MrsDAP (original poster) at 1:25 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Go on the Meet-Ups site and look in your area for any groups that you and your husband can join. If they do not have one you can either start one or put your name on a list and they will contact you when someone else creates one. Good Luck! :)
    sarchasmicangel

Answer by sarchasmicangel at 1:56 PM on Jan. 21, 2011