Anyone else like to go Camping???

Do you have a Travel Trailer, a pop up?? Or do you tent??
Where are some of your favorite places to go??

We have a 30 foot Travel Trailer and mostly go to NH and Maine.
North Conway and the Maine Seacoast to be more specific ;o)

Crafty26

Asked by Crafty26 at 1:21 PM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Travel

• I love camping! I prefer tent camping, but my hubby' family has a cabin we go to because he's not a tenter. We camp usually in Madrid Maine, but there's a beautiful spot on a pond in Poland Springs too where I camped a lot as a kid with my family. I grew up on the coast of Maine :D
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 1:23 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I enjoy camping. We always go with my dad, who has a 30 ft camper. We usually go places like JellyStone Park here in Louisiana.
    HannahLee87

Answer by HannahLee87 at 1:26 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• We have a pop up. We have done most of the Pacific Northwest, Washington, Oregon and half of California. Before kids we lived in South Carolina and we would head to the Smoky Mountains quite a bit. We love to camp. We like the tent camper because it is more like camping but we can pick up and leave on short notice and with the rain in Washington we keep dry. We just got home from camping through California.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 1:26 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Ye we like camping alot. Went only once last year because my daughter was under a year old (son is 7 though). We camp in a tent. When I was younger my parents took me and my brother camping alot (also tent camping. Campers are nice but I like tent camping more then "taking my home with me" camping. I like camping at the nearby lake here in nebraska. I also like going to a large festival and camping there once a year with my kids for about 5 days or so.
    MamaWolf1981

Answer by MamaWolf1981 at 1:27 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• We always "tent it" We usualy stick close to home and go to a local campground about an hour away or we go to the Adirondack's
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 1:30 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• we have a trailer slleps 6. nothing huge its older but does what it needs to do..keeps us off the ground lol. we camp everytime theres a long weekend or holiday. we go in NH and MAINE. we go to flat rock bridge on the border of nh and maine the kids LOVE IT there. so much for the kids to do. we also go to bearbrook in allencetown nh. and wits end up north was a blast. on holloween for adults they have adult trick or treating but instead of candy its shots lol fun to meet new people and see were they come from and so forth...but u might not remember come morning hahahah...we did do yellowstone..aka yogie bears but it was horrible and the sites are small.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 1:36 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• LOVE camping!! We tent it, but usually go with friends that have a camper and electricity so we have access to some conveniences. Before we found them, we really roughed it, always went to a primitive site. We like Knoebels and Otter Lake (I tink that's the name) in PA. Also some smaller campgrounds not far outside of Philadelphia. I would love to camp near the Grand Canyon of PA, I hear it's beautiful. And I've heard that camping in Maine is something we should do as well as Chincoteague Island. One of these days!
    aw119

Answer by aw119 at 1:47 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• 5th wheel is my preference. We don't own one but have one at our disposal...but it's old and doesn't really fit our family (it was made for older couples who didn't have kids, no extra sleeping spaces, no slides, etc).
    Anonymous

• Tenting in Michigan- would love to be able to afford a big RV!!! and go to other states!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 3:49 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• My DS and I love to go camping. We "tent it". We go here in FL close to home. There are a ton of parks situated around springs and rivers so it is always fun!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 8:43 PM on Jan. 21, 2011