I CAN SEE YOUR BUTT? adult content

I recently read in cosmo (my bible) that it is skanky for women to wear shirts that are short enough so that you can see your but when wearing leggings. It does make sense that one would think that because i know i see it all the time and you can literally see the exact shape of a girls ass, leaving nothing to the imagination. But i bet guys arent complaining lol. What do you think? should legging be worn with a shirt or sweater long enough to cover your butt, or should you show it?

simonsmama2022

Asked by simonsmama2022 at 1:24 PM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I think it just looks better with a long shirt.. something just looks.. off if the shirt doesn't cover the butt. Not skanky necessarily just off.
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 1:27 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• cover the butt! they are not pants they are leggings lol
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:27 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I agree--it just looks better with a long shirt. That's the style, leggings and a tunic style or flowy peasant style shirt.

Besides, lets face it, most of us don't have butts that would look smashing in tight leggings not covered by a shirt!
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 1:33 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• with leggings I think unless the person is in the gym they need a longer shirt. It looks better. Of coarse the guys arent going to complain most of them are having fantasies of what they want to do with that. But yes I think it is kinda skanky. A lot of what some people wear now a days are. Leaves me thinking: What is left for the hookers and street walkers to wear?
    MamaWolf1981

Answer by MamaWolf1981 at 1:33 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• leggings are not pants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cover your butt should just be a 100% YES in all cases!!!!!!!!!
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 1:39 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I see nothing wrong with wearing anything like that, as long as it's not see-through. Some women have a hard time not showing off their butt! My jeans and stuff are always tight on my butt. It's hard to get them not to be tight in that area....lol
    mamaziller

Answer by mamaziller at 1:40 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• MAMA WOLF! That is the funniest thing ever! you are so right. I guess what it will come down to is hookers with start looking classy and then their clientel will be classier older men trying to travel back in time!
    simonsmama2022

Comment by simonsmama2022 (original poster) at 1:55 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• you shouldn't show it at all. I have seen plenty of girls showing their butts and it looks so gross.
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 2:17 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Girls really shouldn't wear them like pants because in reality they are like stockings
    1911

Answer by 1911 at 3:00 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I'd never be comfortable in a top or dress short enough to show booty
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 4:33 PM on Jan. 21, 2011