Is it just me...

I know lately..... I have no patience for stupid people lately..... i am not the sharpest knife in the drawer but damn.... dum ass people are getting on my Nerves!

never bother me that much before.......
maybe beacuse my sign changed... I was a sag, now I am a scoripio???

NothinShockin

Asked by NothinShockin at 1:34 PM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Oh I like that excuse. Can I borrow that one? From now on its b/c my sign changed and Ive lost my identity. Works for me!
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 1:36 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Your sign didn't change, that wasn't legitimate.
    Anonymous

• Apparently the signs didn't change..

But yeah, I know what you mean. I've always been that way, though.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 1:37 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• why not!
    NothinShockin

Comment by NothinShockin (original poster) at 2:12 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• your sign didn't actually change, the person that brought that up didn't mean for all this to go so far.

but anyway, no it's not just you. my loosing patience with all this talk of the alleged sign changing is a good example.

I'm having hormone fluctuations so maybe that's why I'm impatient and am just saying pretty much as I darn well please these days. Figure better here than at my family..................... ;)
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 4:38 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• That is soo ture! It just seems I notice it with the way people drive and they way people talk and the way they physically do things.... like working, talking, at the grocery store. idk.... no one else has notice these things??? I must be crazy!
    NothinShockin

Comment by NothinShockin (original poster) at 4:44 PM on Jan. 21, 2011