eye liner/ lip liner sexy or skanky? adult content

3 types of makeup that i see on girls that i HATE are eye liner, foundation, and lip liner. Eye liner because i just think it looks trashy and almost hooker like, foundation because people never seem to get the right skin color and lip liner because your lips shouldnt have an ugly mismatched ring around them like you were sucking on something and it left a stain. BUT there are a few times i have seen these items applied nicely and with class but those times are few and far between. NO OFFENSE TO THOSE WHO WEAR IT!

simonsmama2022

Asked by simonsmama2022 at 1:41 PM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I have to use foundation, it has medicine in it that helps keep my skin clean. I also like eyeliner. I use the pencil kind. I think the liquid liner looks trashy. Lip liner is out!
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 1:43 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• There is nothing wrong with eyeliner when it's worn correctly.
    Foundation is too much like clown makeup to me.
    Lip liner just looks weird..unless it matches with the lip/lipstick color.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 1:44 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• If it is applied correctly, I don't think it's sexy but it does enhance their appearance.

If it's applied incorrectly, it makes them look like they are trying too hard or trashy.

Specifically lip liner, I don't have a problem with it showing if they have just finished eating or drinking but if they don't touch it up, then it looks unappealing.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:44 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• If you wear your make up correctly it looks fine.

It looks tacky when its really thick
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 1:46 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• i use them all....

josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:47 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• worn correclty, it looks nice. Make up is to enhance beauty, not create it or cover it up.
    boobarandbell

Answer by boobarandbell at 1:48 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• i just dont understand lip liner? and your right dancininrain, if you need it then by all means. Lip liner that is darker or much lighter than the lip stick is just plain grose. The only way it can be wron properly is if it blends and makes your lips look fuller without being noticable.
    simonsmama2022

Comment by simonsmama2022 (original poster) at 1:49 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I wear eyeliner and it doesn't look trashy. On occasion I also wear foundation. It's no so much of a liquid, but more of a souffle (that's what they call it) You apply it with a brush and it matches my skin perfectly. Lip liner can look nice or it can look strange. It's supposed to match the lipstick. I have full lips, so I don't wear it. I think it would make me look clownish.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:01 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I don't like when people wear too much eye liner
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 2:15 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I wear all 3 too- not everyday but when I want to look nice. The trick to wearing lip liner is to match it to your natural lip color- this way it just enhances your lips.

Op what do you wear then- just mascara?
    natural.mama

Answer by natural.mama at 2:26 PM on Jan. 21, 2011