Dh seems more interested in video games..

How do I get my man to help around the house or even take his eyes off the tv? Its like he's still a teenager.. I feel ignored. I dont mind him having time to play video games.. But from the time he gets home at 4pm until the time we go to bed he is on a computer or ps3.. Any suggestions?

ArystaBrat

Asked by ArystaBrat at 1:50 PM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• I feel your pain!! My dh is has also become glued to the Xbox since he got the 360 last year. I too do not mind if you need to blow off some steam and relax. I am a stay athome mom and student, I do all the housework and usually don't mind except for when I am so tired. That is not the only thing that is suffering and I am sure you know what I am talking about. The best thing for me is to ask him in the beginning of the week if I can have him for two or three nights this week. Usually if he gets sex on Monday he will help me on Tuesday before he begins the games on Tuesday and mostlikely I can keep the pattern going all week. It's worth a shot.
    jen2774161

Answer by jen2774161 at 3:02 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I wouldn't be able to stand that. My son is only allowed to play 1 hour each day, I would be pissed if my husband started, I would only let him play an hour too. lol.
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 3:08 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Sell the PS3, lol
    Mena929

Answer by Mena929 at 3:09 PM on Jan. 21, 2011