what movie quote do you love? Is there any you use in daily life?

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 2:13 PM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Entertainment

• It is the beginning of a beautiful friendship:P Casablanca
    adriennfaklya

Answer by adriennfaklya at 2:14 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I love a lot of quotes from movies the problem is i can never remember them because they are just to long
    Short Quotes:
    How you doin?-from Friends
    That's what she said - from the Office

I think that is it
    1911

Answer by 1911 at 2:17 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• "You can't handle the truth" I like saying that just for the hell of it some times.

Answer by louise2 at 2:20 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• That's what she said - from the Office
    boobarandbell

Answer by boobarandbell at 2:21 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• "As you wish," ~ The Princess Bride
    "I aim to misbehave." ~ Serenity
    "If you can't do something smart, do something right," ~ Serenity
    "I think it's better to have ideas. You can change an idea. Changing a belief is trickier. Life should malleable and progressive; working from idea to idea permits that. Beliefs anchor you to certain points and limit growth; new ideas can't generate. Life becomes stagnant." ~ Dogma
    "...Faith is like a glass of water. When you're young, the glass is small, and it's easy to fill up. But the older you get, the bigger the glass gets, and the same amount of liquid doesn't fill it anymore. Periodically, the glass has to be refilled." ~ Dogma
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 2:29 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Nobody put baby in the corner- Dirty dancing
    taliyahmommy

Answer by taliyahmommy at 2:31 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Man, Jackie Treehorn treats objects like women. No bearing whatsoever on my personal life. Just love The Big Lebowski.
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 2:35 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• It's not a movie so much but from Eddie Murphey's stand up routine Delirious when he is talking about his father saying:
    "So what, I'm drunk, beautiful, I'm drunk, you know what? I got drunk in my m-fing house, in my m-fing kitchen, drinking out of my m-fing glass and if you don't like it, you can get the eff out! Eddie, shut that dog up, I hate that dog! I'm going to kick that dog! You know what I do when you're not home? I walk up to that dog and kick the m-fer as hard as I can and if you don't like it, you can get the eff out! I know you're 7, I know you're 7 but you'll be a 7 yr old, walking the dog no house having m-fer!"
    Pretty long, but I say that to my SO on a regular basis and he loves it.
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 4:39 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• "Game over man" - Bill Paxton in Aliens
    "Gonna need a bigger boat" Jaws.
    It's a bit obscure but DH and I say "Bloody. Bastard. Bugger. Bum" - Emily Lloyd, Wish you were here.
    "Floosy?" Uma Therman - The adventures of Baren Munchausen. Also from that movie "I can't rememba" , " 'e's gone funny" and "not yet" - Eric Idol
    "Shut up and drink your gin" - Fagin, "Oliver!"
    "It's a trap!" - General Ackbar, Return of the Jedi"
    too many Starwars ones to list.
    Good Question!
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 8:49 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• "My name is Andrew Shepherd and I AM the President" The American President. My husband and I use quotes from Super Troopers a lot. My husband sings the Tiger song from Hangover. It cracks me up that he knows the words.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 9:06 PM on Jan. 21, 2011