21days into the New Year...Have You stuck to your NYR? (If you did not have a NYR obviously this is not a question to you.)

So far I am sticking to mine

I have attended every circuit training class, which I prepaid so I wouldn't want to miss one :)

I have started the semester and obviously my grades are still above a 3.5

I  have more of a variety of activities to do with my son, and I have more to come with the play groups coming up, & lil Kickers.

DomoniqueWS

Asked by DomoniqueWS at 2:20 PM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Holidays

• Yep, my resolution was to bake a pie every month, and January is done.

My other resolution was to read 45 books this year and I am currently on #5, so making good progress there.
    Groovyflor1

Answer by Groovyflor1 at 3:13 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I try not to do them but I did have a few casual goals. 1 was to be less anxious and that's hit or miss. I started having panic attacks but I did start popping valium. My other was to try and appreciate my life more and I think that one is going well.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 2:29 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Can I suggest Yoga to you, I swear yoga is helpful in so many ways.  I used to have such an anger problem, more of a patience problem.  Yoga helps with posture, flexibility, yes, but also teaches you to listen to yourself.  It's great.  My aunt was able to get off of her thousand meds for her anxiety and depression when she started bikhram toga, it's that good. 

DomoniqueWS

Comment by DomoniqueWS (original poster) at 2:32 PM on Jan. 21, 2011