have a lump on my head

okay i have a lump on my head that just appeared over night i didnt bump my head on anything and didnt fall out of bed it is very painful can somebody help please                    quarter sized

scarednewmommy

Asked by scarednewmommy at 2:23 PM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Health

• I know this is gonna sound weird but do you have kids that sleep in the bed with you. I remember when my kids did i would wake up with scratches & bumps sometimes. Wish i could be more help.

iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 2:28 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Is it small, large. Soft , hard.

Answer by louise2 at 2:28 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• My DH had a bump on his head...small to Med...and also found a large lump behind his ear. It was an infection that started on his head but the infection was behind his ear. I know it's weird. Something about an ingrown hair. They gave him Cephalexin 25 OMG. It didn't hurt him until after he went to the hospital. They pressed on it and asked if it hurt. I'm glad that is all it was b/c I told him to go to doc b/c I thought it might be something serious. You should get it checked out. Maybe wait a week to see what happens...get's bigger or goes away. DH doesn't know how long he had his.
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 9:40 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Probly a cyst.
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 1:19 PM on Jan. 24, 2011