Want a at home job

I want an at home job either a data entry or something like that...i dont want to answer surveys ive dont that and all ive gotten was a bunch of junk mail and it didnt pay off. And i dont watn to start an at home buisness. Ive tried looking and i couldnt find anything...can someone help me

MamaT14

Asked by MamaT14 at 3:56 PM on Jul. 7, 2008 in Money & Work

• medical transcriptoin. School take 6 motnhs to 2 years depending on your choice of training and your dedication.
    sapient

Answer by sapient at 4:44 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• look into cloud10.com they are a legit business looking for customer service reps...
    pleonard

Answer by pleonard at 6:03 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• I have a home biz and a home JOB. Try going to my page there you will find a link for WAHM's and WAHM wannabes

Best wishes to you!!!
    SFerber

Answer by SFerber at 8:22 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• You can get paid really well from home working for dish network they pay 2x a month and pay well your paid for sales and referrals. Check it out:

http://www.vmcsatellite.com/red_design/home.cfm?aid=278869

jaydi06

Answer by jaydi06 at 10:26 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• I was there! I never made any real money. Just like $30 total. SO... I started my own biz. Now I make more than my hubby! SO... Think about it. If you want to work hard and moke no money... Get a job. If you want to work SMART! Start a biz!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:39 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• If you can you invest 7 to 10 hours per week and would like to work in the health care field, from home, as independent business owner with Daily Pay, Monthly Residual Income, Free Benefits Package, 401K Plan, Full Team Support, and Training, then TIME, LIFESTYLE AND FINANCIAL FREEDOM CAN BE YOURS!

No Experience Necessary, Just Ambition.

www.FreedomAtHomeTeam.com/moreinfo  
    TrudyP

Answer by TrudyP at 3:34 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• I know some people have started making a lot of money doing ebay. Selling stuff for other people or to clean out their house. They will buy things, then try to sell them at a higher rate on there.
    isaboo22

Answer by isaboo22 at 4:54 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• I thought you might be interested in a work at home group with moms truly helping each other.

Please copy and paste this URL into your browser and check us out!

www.cafemom.com/group/GuidedbyGod

I hope to see you there. I am looking forward to getting to know you better!

Love,

Kimberly Carter

kgcarter

Answer by kgcarter at 1:13 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• I started doing Avon to supplement my income from home, it has almost doubled my pay in the last 4 months. I do it online, which is a great help since i have a 9 month old baby. If you'd like, look at my website, and see how it works. If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me. :) Good luck! www.youravon.com/jennyhancock
    Gaaeia

Answer by Gaaeia at 4:39 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• I can help you, take a trip to my profile page or PM me and I'll give you some info. It's free to start, I refuse to spam my company info :)

cashmakingmama

Answer by cashmakingmama at 3:37 AM on Jul. 20, 2008