Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

Crap!! DD got into my purse...Help!!

I was in the shower and DD stopped coming into the bathroom to mess with the curtains so I got out to check on her... She got into my purse and ate a piece out of my deodorant. Help!!

 
Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:48 PM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

This question is closed.
Answers (4)
  • I imagine it's fine but call poison control just to be sure. My guess is she already spit it out and didn't ingest any though.http://www.aapcc.org/dnn/default.aspx
    But_Mommie

    Answer by But_Mommie at 2:50 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

  • Call the number on the back of the deodorant.
    Robbiesmommy83

    Answer by Robbiesmommy83 at 2:49 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

  • well at least her breath will smell good. I dont think it would kill her but if you are worried call poison control
    LizzieAnnesMom

    Answer by LizzieAnnesMom at 2:58 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

  • I can't imagine she actually ate it because it probably doesn't taste good. Call poison control and they will help.
    parajumper3

    Answer by parajumper3 at 2:59 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN