What do you think is worse alchol or marijuana?

I think alchol is so much worse it has killed so many people in alot of differant ways we marijuana has helped alot of people, except for it being illegal so alot of crime is linked to it

peace013

Asked by peace013 at 2:50 PM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Health

• I completely agree. My mother has a drinking problem. It's nearly destroyed my parents relationship. It nearly destroyed mine and hers as well. I had to learn to separate Dr. Jekyll from Mr. Hyde and just try to not be around when it's Mr Hyde time.

My dad on the other hand has smoked for as long as I could remember (not every day, just every once in a while when his back gets to him) he just gets more conversational and more productive.

He built a wall unit and dining table stoned. My mom just picks fights when she's drunk.

Plus my mom can't stop. She MAKES room in the budget for drinking. When my dad can't afford it he just doesn't buy any.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 2:54 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Alcohol. I have dated an alcoholic and a pot head. I far prefer the pothead.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 2:51 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I think both are equally dangerous when used without restraint and without consideration for others such as driving.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 2:51 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Both
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 2:53 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Alcohol is addicting. Marijuana is not. Some people get mean when they drink. I've never seen a mean pot smoker. Alcohol destroys your liver. Marijuana doesn't destroy anything. Alcohol is high in calories and makes you gain weight. Marijuana does not. Alcohol does not help people with cancer. Marijuana does. If you ask me, the wrong one is illegal.
    Inloveagain

Answer by Inloveagain at 5:02 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Alcohol.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 2:51 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• both can be equally bad if used in excessive amounts.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 2:52 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• alcohol
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 2:55 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• It depends. Marijuana use is illegal, alcohol use is not so the risk of going to jail, losing custody of your kids, etc. is greater with marijuana, but I've never heard of an abusive pothead, so I definitely think alcohol has worse effects. I do believe pot makes a lot of people stupid. I know plenty of very intellectual potheads but I know many more who are just plain dumb and going nowhere in life. Someone once told me you mentally stay the age you are when you start smoking and I've seen that happen a lot! (Not to all, of course) but years of alcohol abuse also lead you to nowhere, so it depends.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 2:57 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Both could be equally dangerous depending on the user...
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 2:52 PM on Jan. 21, 2011