my friend's husband took advantage of me and now he is stalking me! adult content

about a week ago, i was hanging out with my friend and her husband and a few other people at her house. we got really piss drunk. to the point where i passed out on her couchbed, and woke up to him barrelling on top of me. i didnt know what to say or do, so i kind of just laid there and let it happen. now he's constantly calling/texting me, saying really inappropriate things and trying to get with me again. he'll say things like "she's not home right now, come over baby!!!" and "i miss your sweet p***y" dirty stuff like that. i either dont respond or tell him to stop. i answered one of his calls and explained the other night was a huge mistake and i totally regret it happen. i have known this girl since i was 4 years old and now she's 21 and im 22. i dont want to tell her how nasty her husband is but at the same time i dont want her treated like this. i also dont want her to get upset at me but i also completely would not blame her as i feel like a filthy whore myself. what should i do!?!??!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:50 PM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• I dont see how you are going to feel comfortable being around him again...so how are you going to hang out with your friend? I think if she is your best friend then you owe it to her to tell her the truth. You sould save the texts that he has sent you and sit her down and tell her you have to tell her something that is really hard for you but she deserves to know this info. Tell ehr exactly what you told us and that you feel really uncomfortable and you dont know what she will do with the info but she needs to know. I'm really sorry you went thru this! it may ruin your friendship (even just temporarily) but his actions have put your friendship in jepordy anyway and girls should stick together.

ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:58 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• You shouldn't have gotten so drunk that you passed out. You also shouldn't have just lay there and let it happen.
    What should you do?? Tell your friend, who will probably not be your friend any longer, that you got so drunk that you passed out and then LET her husband CONTINUE to have sex with you even after you came to and knew what was going on.
    Anonymous

• you are nasty. you LET him do it, you said so yourself. what a lousy friend you are.
    lizdixson

Answer by lizdixson at 2:56 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Getting drunk and out of control is never a valid excuse. You 'woke up' and he was on top of you....AND you let him finish. If he was taking advantage you would have screamed, pushed, yelled...something. Your story is offensive and disturbing to those who have truly been victims of sexual assault. Step up and tell your 'friend' the truth.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 3:02 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• What gets me on this one is that you aren't actually blaming yourself at all.  You keep saying that you didn't want it to happen, so then why didn't you stop it?  He took advantage of you, how so?  I would give serious thought to taking ownership to your part in it before speaking to your friend.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 3:08 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I would tell her.  While he's right there.  If you tell her when he's not around then when she goes to confront him he is going to make it your fault.  I would get them both together for a "dinner" at my house and tell her.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 2:53 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• show her the text messages. She needs to know!
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 2:55 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I think it's gioing to be hard to keep your friend no matter what you do, I personally would have kicked his ass right off of me, I beleive that if she's your friend you should tell her, and that it will most likely not be hugs and kisses, if you are not gonna tell her, in an attempt for him to leave you alone, tell him that you are going to tell if he doesn't drop it.
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 3:01 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Wow, how could you not say something?

how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 3:02 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• You made it sound like he raped you "woke up to him barrelling on top of me."
    So, basically you got drunk and allowed him to have sex with you. Nice.
    Tell your poor "friend." Show her the messages then leave her alone. She needs to pick up the pieces of her crappy life without you or that gross husband in it.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 3:17 PM on Jan. 21, 2011