Do you and your SO have a song?

Which one is it? How did you come by it? First date, first dance, what's the story behind it ?

BeachMom81

Asked by BeachMom81 at 2:55 PM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• Ginuwine - I'm in love
    karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 5:00 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• "Your love amazes me" by Lonestar. The first time my DH heard it, he said that he knew it was about us.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 2:57 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• We have a wedding song "these are the moments"
    and two others from when we went through a rocky time before our marriage
    "the first cut is the deepest"
    and "here without you"
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 2:57 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Dave Mathews 'Space Between'
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 2:58 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Dave Matthews Band "You and Me".  We dance to this song often.  :)

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 2:56 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• The Sea & The Rythm by Iron & Wine. It used to be To You, Everything I Bestow by Mundy, and that title is even engraved on our wedding bands. We just kind of outgrew the actual song, though the sentiment is still true. The Sea & The Rythm is sooo incredibly sexy and soft and beautiful and more mature, like us.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 3:00 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• My husband makes jokes that ours is that song "LIving on a pray" LOL
    I don't know if we have a song or not.
    We love listening to music together Old songs & new songs.
    1911

Answer by 1911 at 3:05 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• LOL we have one -- but we don't agree on which ONE it is... The evening he proposed, he had a couple of drinks to get his nerve (I guess) - while he was getting his nerve, I was minding my own business, having a couple glasses of wine, playing a game of pool, and listening to some classic rock music. At one point he came into the game room, took the Foreigner CD and took it to the bedroom --- came back and wooed me into the bedroom, then he put on one of the songs "I've Been Waiting For a Girl Like You" - and he proposed. A year later, a Foreigner song was playing on the radio and he got my hand and kissed it and got all cuddly with me - I asked him how come he was getting so mushy --- he said "that's the song that was on when I proposed to you"..... the song that was playing was "Feels Like The First Time".... same band dear - NOT the same song..... we've disagreed since and finally adopted both. :)
    ShelbyShareAlot

Answer by ShelbyShareAlot at 3:29 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Yes we do, it's called "Es Por Ti" by a spanish group called Complices
    Anzures

Answer by Anzures at 3:32 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Neil Young Harvest Moon. We both love him and have seen him perform twice, but this song is special to us bcos it was the 1st song we ever danced to. Having a few beers in a empty bar it comes on the radio and he pulls me out into the middle of the dance floor and just swayed with me, the barman turned it up and turned the lights down low it was so romantic. This will be our 1st dance at our wedding:)
    DawnLauren

Answer by DawnLauren at 4:06 PM on Jan. 21, 2011