Got Quirks? Share Here.

Ever look at some people and wonder if they're fresh between the cheeks? I was watching a recording of "Ellen" last night and she had a little segment on her show that featured her audience members taking the stage and dancing. I found myself wondering just how fresh and clean each of those people were. Weird? Yes, I'm aware. It's funny to me though, and it's one of my quirks. What are some of your weird quirks?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:59 PM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Just for Fun

• lol!!! That is so funny :) I am very quirkie. Too many :) One is that I make up words to fit a feeling or something gross. I also have to wash my hands constantly.
    jen2774161

Answer by jen2774161 at 4:40 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I over talk. Also I can not stand to be touched most of the time.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 4:44 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• laughingYes, I have a few. I will not eat any meat off the bone. I only buy boneless meat and I do not like to walk around bare footed without slippers on no matter if I'm at home, visiting, or on vacation.

Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 5:15 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I can't stand the sound/feel of cottonballs rubbing together
    the sound of ice and snow underfoot drives me nuts
    can't stand the squeaky cold feel of a popsicle in my teeth

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:18 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Oh,and styrofoam! feel and sound. Yucky!

• If you walk up to my house the front door is locked the fence gate is locked the back door is locked, all the windows are locked. When I drive my car, all the door are locked. I have to have all the doors in my bedroom shut when I sleep.

Answer by louise2 at 5:24 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• for comfort I find my self putting my hand under my arm pit thru my bra like half holding my boob and side, dont no Im doin it untill its said to me.. I read magazines from the back page to the start..
    DawnLauren

Answer by DawnLauren at 5:50 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• i have no idea what any of your question meant lol sorry
    san78

Answer by san78 at 3:11 PM on Jan. 22, 2011