Should i take advantage of it? please no snotty comments

my hubby is getting out of the army super soon and i was talking to him the other day i told him i got my paragard taken which i didnt i wanted to see what he would say .. im going to cuz its causing problems,long periods,abortionates, he can feel it and it hurts, and i feel its affecting our sex life, etc ... but he was like really? im like yeah and he said did it hurt and was asking questions and stuff and he was like wouldnt that be crazy if you got pregnant again in a happy tone... and im like yeah right you said you didnt want anymore babies ..and then he was like mmmm well i dont want any anytime soon ... but it seems he doesnt care ... because im not going on bc anymore i dont like the hormones in my body ... either way he doesnt like condoms and he refuse it soo what else is there? soo should we take advantage for another one? or should i wait or what

Luckyme3487

Asked by Luckyme3487 at 3:03 PM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• no, I think you where up front and honest with him. But I would clarify with him exactly what he means by anytime soon. Does that mean in 9 months? Two years? Good luck and thank you and him for his service
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 3:07 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• If you both want another child, then yes.
    If you both are not ready, then you need to read TAKING CHARGE OF YOUR FERTILITY. It will help you to understand your cycles and how to best conceive AND how to prevent a pregnancy. All without hormones or IUD's, etc.

Good Luck and have fun!
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 3:07 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I would make sure hes aware that babys are officially possible now, and if hes not going to take precautions go for it! Im not so sure I would just spring it on him...like TRY without him knowing thats what you really want! Be sure you both are on the same page and GL
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 3:07 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I would go for it definitly. He didn't respond like he was utterly against the idea. It may take a while to get pregnant anyway. Everything works out! Best wishes!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 3:19 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• sounds like the two of you need to have a more in dept conversation about this topic
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 10:46 AM on Mar. 6, 2011