How do you deal with insomnia?

Ten weeks pregnant and just can't stay asleep anymore. I was always the deepest sleeper and now I can't sleep at all.....I'm soooooo tired!!!!!

Robbiesmommy83

Asked by Robbiesmommy83 at 3:05 PM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I had the same problem during much of my pregnancy and never found a solution other than to just try to sleep when I could. It's the only time in my life I was every actually able to take naps because I was so tired from not having slept the night before. That's my advice to you--just rest when you can, as much as you can and know that it won't last forever, though it seems like it now. Best of luck, hope your pregnancy goes smoothly!
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 3:07 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• A warm soak in the tub with lilacs, and candles. Relieved stress for me. Hope you find something that works for you.
    Alta2008

Answer by Alta2008 at 3:09 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Sleep when you can and watch infomercials the rest of the time. It worked like a charm for me. LOL... Slap chop lulled me to sleep every night!
    crystac

Answer by crystac at 12:40 PM on Jan. 25, 2011