i need help.

I'm 16 years old. and have a steady boyfriend, that i care about. We are sexually active and have had sex without a condom a few times. I'm not on birth control. I have gained a couple pounds, nothing big only 2 or 3 pounds. My stoomache is harder than normal, and it's the 21st and havent started my period YET this month. I was writing this all off as normal, until i woke up at 5 am this morning and puked my guts out for 15 minutes. Out of nowhere. Do these sound like i could be pregnant? If so, what is the best brand to buy of at home pregnancy tests? I'm really nervous and plan on taking a pregnancy test soon. It's been about a month since me and my boyfriend have even had sex. If anyone has tips, or comments please let me know. Much appreciation.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:24 PM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yes they sound like pregnancy syptoms. Go get a pregnancy test or go to the dr for a pregnancy test.
    MamaWolf1981

Answer by MamaWolf1981 at 3:25 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Maybe, take a test, or go to planned parenthood
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 3:27 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• it def sounds like pregnancy symptoms..first response always worked really well for me.. good luck!
    zperez0809

Answer by zperez0809 at 3:27 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I used EPT. It worked great. It does sound like morning sickness but with this time of year, tummy bugs are going around. I suggest you get a test and go from there. I would buy a couple just to make sure. I hope this is something you are ready for!! It's a HUGE responsibility. If you aren't pregnant, please please please start using protection!! You don't want to have children until you out of school and financially ready!

Good Luck! I would love to know what the outcome is but since you are anonymous, I can't request you! ;o)
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 3:28 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• thanks for the input..i'm more scared/nervous than anything right now. this was deff never planned. but it's great to have this website for a getaway.. thanks again. so much ! i'll keep my profile update with whether or not, i'm gonna have a little one running around !
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:29 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• go to planned parenthood or any pregancy test will do it doesnt matter the brand or how much it cost. youd be surprised that most doc offices use the dollar store kind.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 3:29 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Could it be the flu? it is going like crazy here? if not go grap a test Clear Blue Easy, First Response, or a Dollar Store will do and follow the directions. if you are pregnant tell your parents soon. they may be really sad and upset but you will need support. If you are pregnant look for a program called HEALTHY START (ask at your FIA office if there is one in your community) this is a program designed to help young mothers learn about parenting and education. A great program I used to work for one in MI and we worked with moms as young as 14.
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 3:30 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Wellll, what's your profile?? You are anonymous so we can't see. LOL
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 3:30 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I've had success with all of the store brands and cheap-o tests. I always thought the ones with pink lines were easier to read than the blue ones. I like the ones that just have lines rather than the ones. Good luck, Hon. Here's hoping you've got the flu.
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 3:31 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• This is my account, just made it today. :) Thanks for all the input. it really is nice to have people to confide in. If anyone wants to add me and here the outcome after i take a test. please do! :)
    thatgirlmarya.

Answer by thatgirlmarya. at 3:36 PM on Jan. 21, 2011