ANYONE KNOW A GOOD LOTION THAT

REALLY REALLY WORKS?
MY SKIN IS SOOOO ASHYY I CAN'T STAND IT?

justgg

Asked by justgg at 7:19 PM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Shopping

• I really like Moisture Therapy Intensive!! Or Intensive Exrta Strenght Cream for severely dry skin. It doesn't leave your skin greasy. If you would like to try it you casn order from my website www.youravon.com/dustydunn
    DustyD.

Answer by DustyD. at 8:18 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I found a good lotion at my hair salon. It's called back to basics, and they have really yummy scents like lavender ,and vanilla plum. That's my favorite. Soaks in and doesn't leave you feeling greasy.
    Jennifer91501

Answer by Jennifer91501 at 8:11 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• i've always had very dry skin. i use fruit of the earth cocoa butter. it's awesome, and is less than $3 at our wal mart for a pretty big bottle. i find that most of the lotions that have scents in them don't work for me, they're more for the smell than the moisture. i've tried just about every lotion there is.
    Tarable525

Answer by Tarable525 at 8:34 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• The Visibly Fit body lotion from Mary Kay is awesome! I use it and actually sell it to!
    Trella

Answer by Trella at 8:43 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Arg...I can't remember the name, as I ran out and don't have the bottle, but it was Gold Bond something...I think it might've had shea butter...

I worked at Bath & Body Works for six years, and this was way better than anything I'd even seen there!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 10:38 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I really like Vaseline brand deep conditioning with cocoa butter and Lubriderm.
    Mommy_of_two_85

Answer by Mommy_of_two_85 at 2:47 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• St Ives Collagen Elastin. The stuff is great and the only lotion I use other than my feet and sometimes there too.
    AuntieM

Answer by AuntieM at 3:01 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I'm a huge fan of the Bath and Body Works creams.
    TMMommie78

Answer by TMMommie78 at 11:09 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• Palmers Cocoa Butter is amazing. And Aquaphor and Eucerine work very well.
    have2travel

Answer by have2travel at 1:57 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• clinique body butter
    makeupmom2

Answer by makeupmom2 at 10:25 AM on Nov. 17, 2008