I know this is so vain but.....

who else is afraid of what you will look like after the baby? I had my daughter 5 years ago and looked better after having her. I dropped an additional 10-15 pounds and was in my jeans the same week that i had her. I am scared with this one being my second and I will be 34 when I have it, that it isn't going to be pretty afterwards.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:50 PM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I wasn't so lucky after #1. I'm preggers with #2 now and weighed more at the start of this pregnancy than I did at the end of the 1st one. Can I say I hate you without hurting your feelings? :)
    Robbiesmommy83

Answer by Robbiesmommy83 at 3:52 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• im not sure im also scared too when i have my second
    Luckyme3487

Answer by Luckyme3487 at 3:53 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• its okay i always felt that way.. im on my 3rd and after y first 2 had a hard time getting my body back ( i am only 26) im 5 mo pg with my 3rd and am trying supr hard not to gain tooo much weight so i dont feel like a whale...the loose skin is hard enough to deal with and to add additional back fat..yikes
    zperez0809

Answer by zperez0809 at 3:53 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• i was not concerned as i had my daughter at 42 and not much i could do anyway, preganacy takes it toll
    but boobs ended up in a different zip code
    but on the other hand, i got no stretch marks at all

roll of the dice for the most part
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 3:53 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• It seems that take good care of yourself I don't think that would be a problem, just eat healthy, you still young and can get rid of those extra pounds easy, it seem you have good metabolism (or genes) :)
    Anzures

Answer by Anzures at 3:56 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I gotta say, I'm a little worried as well. I used to be about 260lbs a few years ago but changed my life by eating right and working really hard. I lost about 100lbs. I don't want to look like that again but at least I know that I can get the weight off when the time comes. I eat great during the day but I get crazy late night cravings for unhealthy food and the my husband doesn't care about my weight so all I have to do is say "pancake" and he has one if front of me. lol. I'm trying to eat healthy most of the time but give in to cravings sometimes.
    ladybugsarah300

Answer by ladybugsarah300 at 2:11 AM on Jan. 28, 2011