sharp stabbing pain...

last night while i was sittin on the sofa i noticed a sharp stabbing pain where my left ovary is. at first i wanted to fall to my knees after i stood up, then the pain was still sharp and stabbing but dull if that makes ne since. well neway i went to press where it hurt and as i pressed it started to hurt worse untill i stopped touching it. they pain lasted maybe 10 mins, i was just wondering if ne of ya'll had ever had this b4 while ttc? i am 10 dpo if that makes a difference

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:58 PM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• It may mean that you ovulated from your left ovary. I would definitely call my OBGYN and see what he or she says and to make sure that everything is okay. Good luck and I hope that everything turns out okay.
    Svetlana98usa

Answer by Svetlana98usa at 11:40 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Ovulation pain sounds like
    AngelOwensMammy

Answer by AngelOwensMammy at 7:14 PM on Jan. 24, 2011