sex question...

are there any tricks i can do to get my hubby to come quicker. i'm tired of him taking forever to come. it's taking away from sleep time or my tv shows. i'm already generous enough to give him plenty of sex i just don't want to be at it all night long.

melody77

Asked by melody77 at 7:21 PM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Relationships

• Have you tried asking him about it? Is this the way he's always been with others in the past. Also - when he does it by himself, how many minutes does that take. It could be that it takes long for him because his mind is focusing so much on you and worrying about you that he might be having a hard time focusing on his own orgasm (a subconscious distraction). Ask him what sorts of things are really erotic to him. If he knows that it is bothering you him taking so long, that might be distracting him too worrying about hurting or irritating you.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 8:31 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• lol umm...don't switch positions or activities, when you hear a pleasured moan keep up what you're doing. Changing things can delay his orgasm.
    Anonymous

• sorry i laughed a lil my problem is getting DH to have sex with me... then to get him to last longer.... i seen somewhere that the more u do it the harder it is to get off well maybe tell him slow down its ruining the mood?? just a suggestion
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 7:32 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• moan more.. whenever i start to talk about what we are doing and moaning.. he gets very excited at that and comes with in 5 minutes or so... lol
    AmFam5

Answer by AmFam5 at 7:36 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• OK, try giving him head like this... While your mouth is on his penis use both hands and twist up and down. Use your mouth not only for lubrication but keep it on the head of his penis and go up and down on it while your hands are gripping him and keep twisting. Not to tightly but a good grip to make him feel like he is inside of you. This has never failed for me. Ask him what he wants... 

Have you ever talked with him about what would help him get here faster? Or does he just like hours of sex?

Cindrella72

Answer by Cindrella72 at 7:36 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• talk dirty the more dirty the quicker he salutes LOL
    Anonymous

• i'm going to try all these but some i already have. i know it's stupid complaining about this.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 8:05 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Blow jobs beforehand. According to my DH"nothing in the world feels better"...lol
    TrevorsMommy03

Answer by TrevorsMommy03 at 8:06 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• If hes okay with it I believe Pure Romance makes a lotion for than that. Otherwise I agree with them finding a position you can tell he likes and keep doing that, noises help ALOT, i do it all the time
    caringdaughter

Answer by caringdaughter at 8:19 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Do you know what kegels are? Do them while he is inside. Also, when he's moaning just go faster and harder, that helps. There's another option that may or may not freak him out, reach under and grab his bag and gently massage them.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 8:26 PM on Nov. 13, 2008