breast milk

I am 39 weeks pregnant and i have colostrum leakage from my breast for about a week it only come out one side, is it ever going to come out the other side? and is castor oil a good idea to start contractions?

neice88

Asked by neice88 at 4:00 PM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Leaking from one breast can be normal. DON'T do the castor oil you WILL regret it lol.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:01 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Once your milk comes in completely, it'll come from both. Don't do castor oil, just be patient your little one will be here soon enough....
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 4:04 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Castor oil can give you some pretty bad diarrhea and cramping. I'd avoid it TBH. Last thing you want is to be pooping all over the delivery table.

Have sex, walk, stairs, nipple stimulation, red raspberry leaf tea (all natural), etc. But castor oil? I wouldn't touch that stuff with a 10 foot pole.

GL
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 4:18 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Breast milk leakage is to be normal and even after you have the baby you will have this so dont mess with castor oil
    tinamarie1972

Answer by tinamarie1972 at 5:37 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Yes it normal and NO don't do the castor oil.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:26 PM on Jan. 21, 2011