I am 20 weeks pregnant and in no way feel sexy ?

My husband tells me everyday in which I began to get dress how sexy I am too him. He takes random pictures of me doing different things and say I am going to love them after I deliver our twins.
But I all see is a growing belly with healthy kids and my need to cover all the stretch marks over.

DID anyone feel sexy during their pregnancy or just big ?

karing4elmas

Asked by karing4elmas at 4:04 PM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Pregnancy

• no I did not feel sexy at all! But I do look at the pictures of myself when I was pregnant and I feel so glad I have them. I love my pregnancy pictures.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:05 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I happen to love my belly! My SO said I look like a cowgilf the other night. When I said "WHAT!?" He said "COWGILF- cute, overweight girl I'd like to F." With a HUGE smile on his face. I just had to laugh. My belly button is completely gone and I have the whole pot belly thing going but I love it.

I have to say that I love the bigger boobs too.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 4:08 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I gave birth three times, and I never felt un-sexy. I think that's because my husband's and my idea of what makes a woman sexy has to do more with who she is on the inside than how she looks on the outside. My guess is that's how your husband is thinking, too, but you are thinking of the external appearance.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 4:08 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I didn't feel sexy but now that I look back at pictures I am so happy I have my two children. They are so worth it! :)
    mommyof2_1989

Answer by mommyof2_1989 at 4:08 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Your mind set is EVERYTHING.  Let yourself think about the stretch marks as "love" marks.  It's a natural part of life.  Also, get into the shower.  Turn the lights low or just light a candle.  Watch the water run over your beautiful belly that's keeping your babies alive.  That always worked for me when I felt huge.  :)

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 4:18 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Yes i did
    tinamarie1972

Answer by tinamarie1972 at 5:30 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• i always feel huge not sexy but that is just me.
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 2:18 PM on Jan. 22, 2011